University City Apartments, in a strategic partnership with REDBLOCK Realty Inc., is delighted to announce an opportunity for ambitious and dedicated students who are majoring in real estate and urban development programs at local universities in the Greater Philadelphia area. Through this collaborative initiative, we are privileged to offer two yearly $500 financial need and/or merit-based scholarships.
As an advocate for academic growth and professional development, University City Apartments, alongside REDBLOCK Realty Inc., believes in supporting students with interest in real estate. We recognize the importance of cultivating a diverse and skilled workforce that is well-equipped to address the evolving challenges and opportunities within the realms of real estate and urban development.
Scholarship Deadline: 12-31-2023
Winner Announcement: 3-1-2024
1. Applicants must provide proof that they will be enrolled in a qualifying full-time undergraduate or graduate program studying real estate or urban development
2. Candidates must obtain and submit a letter of recommendation from a professior, advisor, mentor, or employer.
3. Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.60 on a 4.0 scale.
- 500 word (or more) essay explaining future goals, highlighting merits, and/or financial need.
- A copy of your current college or high school transcript.
- Letter of acceptance into qualifying college or university program.
- You are welcome to submit anything else which you feel may help us in the selection process.
Please submit your materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
For those interested in applying, detailed information regarding the availability of these scholarships and application guidelines can be obtained by contacting us at email@example.com.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org